Texas Family Believed To Have Used Charcoal Grill For Heat Amid Bitter Cold Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Topline A family of six was hospitalized Monday afternoon in Houston after reportedly using a charcoal grill to heat their apartment amid widespread power outages in the state caused by the brutal winter storm sweeping the country. Key Facts The Cy-Fair Fire Department, which services Harris County, said around 5 p.m. ET that the six-person…
Read More

Leave a comment

My Newsletter

Sign Up For Updates & Newsletters